Charles L. Webb – Attorney
Charles L. Webb served as a Senior Assistant District Attorney in the Major Case Division of the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office. In that role, he was responsible for prosecuting all homicides cases assigned to two divisions within the Atlanta Judicial Circuit. He was selected as the 2004 Lawyer of the Year of the Major Case Unit of the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office. Prior to joining the District Attorney’s Office in 1998, Webb was employed as an Assistant Solicitor General for three years in the Fulton County Solicitor’s Office.
Mr. Webb graduated with Highest Honors from Hamilton County High School. Mr. Webb received his Bachelor of Arts degree Summa Cum Laude from Edward Waters College in 1991, his Master of Public Administration Degree from the Reubin Askew School of Public Administration at Florida State University in 1995, and his Juris Doctor Degree from The Florida State University College of Law in 1995.
Mr. Webb practices in the Northern District of Georgia, The Georgia Supreme Court, the Georgia Court of Appeals, and also is admitted to practice in the Middle District of Georgia. Webb is also licensed to practice law in the State of Florida, and all Florida courts including the Supreme Court of the State of Florida. Mr. Webb is a member of the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Georgia.
Patrick Thurman – Attorney
Born in Nashville, Tennessee, Mr. Thurman graduated from Father Ryan High School in 1994. He graduated college at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana, where he obtained a Bachelors of Science in Management with a concentration in Accounting. He obtained his law degree in 2002 from the University of Tennessee College of Law, where he was a staff member of Transactions: Tennessee Business Law Journal.
After law school, Mr. Thurman began his law career as a judicial clerk for the Davidson County Chancery Court. After his clerkship, he practiced law as an associate for a local civil litigation defense law firm. Now, he primarily represents individuals and small businesses who are involved in litigation disputes. He is admitted to practice in all state courts in the State of Tennessee, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, J.D. 2002
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, B.S.M. 1999
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Tennessee
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
Mark Anderson – Attorney
Mark Anderson is an accomplished attorney with a strong background in document review, litigation, elder law, estate planning, tax deferred exchanges, contracts, contract review, tax law, and business transactions.
- University of Montana School of Law, J.D., May 1997 Specialized in tax, bankruptcy and business courses.
- Montana State University, B.S. -Business/Accounting, May 1994 ASMSU senator.
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to Washington Bar, 2013
- Admitted to US District Court Western District of Washington, 2013
- Admitted to Montana Bar, 1998
- Admitted to Montana District Court, 1998
- Admitted to Colorado District Court, 2012
- Admitted to DC Bar, 2012
- Admitted to Tax Court, 2010
- Admitted to represent veterans before the Veterans Administration
For additional information regarding your Foreclosure Attorney, contact our firm today!